Ockenden Manor & Spa
Nine acres of gardens & parkland...
24-Hour Taste of Sussex with Glyndebourne & Rathfinny Wine Estate
Raise a toast to the best of Sussex with our new 24 hour escape including the full Glyndebourne Experience and a tour and tasting at Rathfinny Wine Estate
- One night's accommodation in a Spa Suite at Ockenden Manor including full English breakfast
- Full Afternoon Tea at Ockenden Manor
- Full use of spa facilities and swimming pools at Ockenden Manor
- The Glyndebourne Experience: a glass of Nyetimber on arrival, programme book, top seats for the performance, three course meal at Glyndebourne's resturant and half a bottle of wine per person
- Tour & Tasting at Rathfinny Wine Estate
- Three-course lunch in the Restaurant at Rathfinny Wine Estate
- Terms and restrictions
- Subject to accommodation and ticket availability
- Available Tuesday to Friday
- Available from 18 May to 25 August 2019
- Transport not included - available on request
Terms and conditions
Price is based on two people sharing a Spa Suite, with single occupancy rates from £875.50
Package is available Tuesday to Friday from 18 May to 25 Aug 2019 - Please note this package needs to be booked in advance and is subject to availability at Ockenden Manor, Glyndebourne & Rathfinny Wine Estate - please note there may be some 'dark' days when Glyndebourne does not hold performances.
*Supplement to upgrade dining option to a picnic with waiter service at Glyndebourne
** Lunch at Rathfinny restaurant does not include wine
Historic Sussex Hotels is a privately owned collection of three very distinctive luxury hotels set in some of the most beautiful locations in West Sussex. Each hotel is unique in style, character and history, yet together they are committed to offering the highest standards of hospitality, comfort, service and cuisine.
The group's first property, the Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa was bought in 1957 by the late Hugh Taylor and today his family run the small, exclusive group. In 1987 Historic Sussex Hotels acquired Ockenden Manor and in 1993 Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa was bought by the Group and lovingly restored.
Having celebrated the 50th anniversary of the group in 2007, the owners continue to invest in their hotels, creating luxurious country house retreats with antique furniture, rich textiles, modern amenities and excellent food.
Click here to view our latest Special Offers
How to find Ockenden Manor:
T : 01444 416111
Back to Hotels & Spas